I’m back from my vacation, sailing the Broughton Islands in Vancouver, B.C. with my hubby and our (almost) 2 year old puppy, Hitch. Thanks to my great team at Mortgage Master for taking care of my clients while I was enjoying some time off. I’m relaxed, refreshed, recharged and ready to help you with your mortgage needs.
The Chinese stock market is taking a hit as the Shanghai Composite lost 8.5% overnight. This is giving mortgage backed securities a bit of a boost this morning. Check out the mortgage rates I’ve posted below.
Here are some of the economic indicators scheduled to be released this week:
- Monday, July 27: Durable Goods Orders
- Tuesday, July 28: S&P/Case-Shiller Home Price Index; Consumer Confidence
- Wednesday, July 29: Pending Home Sales; FOMC Meeting
- Thursday, July 30: Initial Jobless Claims; Gross Domestic Product (GDP)
- Friday, July 31: Employment Cost Index; Chicago PMI; Consumer Sentiment (UoM)
Mortgage rates are improved compared to my last mortgage rate post. As I write this post, July 27, 2015 at 7:30 am, I’m quoting:
- 30 year fixed: 3.875% (apr 4.132%) priced with 1.153 points with principal and interest (p&i) of $1,880.95.
- 30 year fixed: 4.000% (apr 4.088%) priced with 0.440 points with p&i of $1,909.66.
- 20 year fixed: 3.750% (apr 3.888%) priced with 0.562 points with p&i of $2,371.55.
- 15 year fixed: 3.250% (apr 3.444%) priced with 0.750 points with p&i of $2,810.68.
Rates quoted above are based on a purchase in the greater Seattle – King County area with a sales price of $500,000, 20% down payment and a conventional loan amount of $400,000. The home buyers have excellent credit with credit scores of 740 or higher and the transaction is closing by September 3, 2015 or sooner.
Rates quoted are subject to credit approval and may change at any time. This is just a small sample of the mortgage rates and programs that I have available. If you would like me to provide you with a mortgage rate quote for your home purchase or refinance on your home located anywhere in Washington state, please click here.