- Wednesday, August 13: Retail Sales
- Thursday, August 14: Initial Jobless Claims
- Friday, August 15: Producer Price Index; Empire State Index; Consumer Sentiment Index (UoM)
Mortgage rates are slightly improved compared to last week’s rates post. As I write this post, August 11, 2014 at 9:00 am, I am quoting:
- 30 year fixed: 4.125% (apr 4.263%) priced with 1.059 points (an improvement of 0.023 points compared to last Monday’s rate post).
- 15 year fixed: 3.250% (apr 3.445%) priced with 0.795 points (an improvement of 0.146 points compared to last week’s post).
The rates quoted above are based on a purchase in the greater Seattle, King County area with a sales price of $500,000 and a 20% down payment with a conventional loan amount of $400,000 closing by September 18, 2014 or sooner. The home buyers have excellent credit with scores of 740 or higher.
Rates are subject to credit approval and may change at anytime. This is just a small a very small sample of rates and programs that I have available. I am happy to provide you with a detailed mortgage rate quote of your home located in Edmonds, Ellensburg, Enumclaw or anywhere in Washington state, where I’m licensed.