Happy Labor Day! Our office is closed today and will re-open for business as usual tomorrow morning at 9:00 am. This photo is from an hour or so ago at the dog park at Luther Burbank Park on Mercer Island. My hubby is tossing a bumper for our pup, Hitch (the black one to the right) and has a few other pups who are interested in playing too. What a gorgeous September day this is – I hope you and yours and having a wonderful holiday.
The rest of this week is packed with economic data that may impact the direction of mortgage interest rates this week, including the Jobs Report on Friday. Here’s what this week looks like with regards to economic indicators scheduled to be released:
- Monday, September 1: Happy Labor Day – markets are closed.
- Tuesday, September 2: ISM Index
- Wednesday, September 3: Beige Book
- Thursday, September 4: Initial Jobless Claims; ADP National Employment Report; Productivity; ISM Services Index
- Friday, September 5: The Jobs Report
If you are interested in buying or refinancing a home located anywhere in Washington state, I’m happy to help you! Click here if you would like me to provide you with a mortgage rate quote.
PS: GO HAWKS!!!