My apologies for the late posting… we decided to have a long weekend and so I took Monday off. Here are some of the economic indicators scheduled to be released this week which may impact the direction of mortgage interest rates:
- Monday, April 14: Retail Sales
- Tuesday, April 15: Empire State Index; Consumer Price Index (CPI); Housing Market Index
- Wednesday, April 16: Housing Starts; Building Permits; the Fed’s Beige Book
- Thursday, April 17: Initial Jobless Claims; Philadelphia Fed Index
- Friday, April 18: Markets will be closing early in observance of Good Friday
Mortgage interest rates are still very low. I am happy to provide you with a mortgage rate quote for your purchase or refinance on property located anywhere in Washington state, where I’m licensed.
Also, this Saturday, April 19th, I will be teaching a home buyer education class with Jim Reppond from Coldwell Banker Danforth at the Green Lake Library starting at 11:00 am. Students will not only learn more about the home buying process, they will also be eligible for down payment assistance, mortgage programs and mortgage credit certificates (MCC – tax credit). For more information or to rsvp, please click here.