I always find it interesting how readers find Mortgage Porter. With the platform for my blog, I’m able to see what words were used for the search engine to point a reader in my direction. Here are some recent phrases that were used over the last 24 hours:
- Wells Fargo Home Mortgage, what happens if I can’t adhere to my repayment plan?
- How do I figure first mortgage payment due date from closing date?
- is it possible for a woman who had to take chapter 7 to get a low doc loan
- Mortgage Programs that don’t require 4506
- minimum credit score for mortgage
- how much principle paid in ten years on a 30 year mortgage
- Is it ever smart to use a home equity loan to pay off credit card debt
- annual adjustment with 2/5 cap adjusted rate mortgage
- wachovia mortgage pick a pay option
- 24 hr mortgage trigger
- 4506 after closing deal
- amendments to hr 3915
- divorce mortgage
What did we do before the internet and blogs?