I will be teaching a Home Buyers Education Class with Jim Reppond of Coldwell Banker Danforth on Saturday, July 12, 2014 at the Northeast Public Library. This class is sponsored by the Washington State Housing Finance Commission.
Students will learn about the home buying process and will receive a certificate at the end of the class making them eligible for:
- Down payment assistance programs
- Mortgage programs – Home Advantage, House Key Opportunity (state bond) and Home Possible
- MCC (Mortgage Credit Certificate) tax credits
Lunch is provided (typically something like pizza). If you have special dietary needs or concerns, please bring a sack lunch.
- When: Saturday, July 12, 2014 from 11:00 am – 4:00 pm.
- Where: Northeast Public Library at 6801 35th Ave NE, Seattle, WA 98115
- Cost: FREE!