Mortgage rates continue to be very low, helping to spur on greater Seattle area home buyers and home owners wanting to refinance. If you’ve been considering locking in a low mortgage interest rate, now could be a good time to do so!
Here are some of the economic indicators scheduled to be released this week that may impact mortgage interest rates.
- Monday, April 22: Existing Home Sales
- Tuesday, April 23: New Home Sales
- Wednesday, April 24: Durable Goods Orders
- Thursday, April 25: Initial Jobless Claims
- Friday, April 26: Gross Domestic Product (GDP) and Consumer Sentiment Index (UoM)
Don’t forget, we have just over one month left to get FHA case numbers in order to avoid having FHA mortgage insurance on the life of the loan. This will impact FHA case numbers issued June 3, 2013 and later. FHA case numbers are typically issued after full application.
If you are considering buying or refinancing a home in Sammamish, Sumner, Sultan or anywhere in Washington State, where I’m licensed to be a Loan Officer, please contact me I’m happy to help you!