I cannot believe that it was one year ago today that I decided to delve into the blogging world. I’m really not sure how I’m suppose to celebrate this! I am proud of how Mortgage Porter is developing and have enjoyed all of my blogging experiences, including writing for Rain City Guide. This past year has been nothing short of amazing.
Mortgage Porter’s first year has included:
- Over 370 articles (aka posts) written straight from my heart.
- Nationally recognized as one of the real estate best blogs written by a woman (the only mortgage blog that was included in the Sellsius Top 12 Women Real Estate Bloggers for 2007).
- Local recognition for outstanding consumer content by Larry Cragun’s Magnificent 7.
- Interviews from Inman News, KOMO-4 and from fellow RE bloggers for whom I have the utmost respect.
- Making many new friends and clients from around the world. The furthest away is a real estate agent who is currently in Ethiopia and who happens to live (most of the time) in Washington!
Maybe on my next blog-birthday or blogoversary I’ll have something more profound to say…for now, I’ll leave you with this video to celebrate today and many more years of Mortgage Porter to come! Thank you for reading Mortgage Porter.