For a video tutorial about our e-sign process, click here. NOTE: E-sign is not yet available for FHA or USDA loans. This streamlined process is currently available for conventional and VA loans.
Please remember, I can only originate mortgages on residential properties that are physically located in Washington State.
We have the following types of programs available:
- Conventional Conforming including Freddie Mac Home Possible, Home Affordable (aka HARP) refinances and the Family Opportunity Mortgage. NOTE: Fannie Mae HomePath is no longer a mortgage program – it’s now an “incentive” program.
- Home Advantage with Down Payment Assistance – programs offered by the Washington State Housing Finance Commission
- House Key Opportunity (Washington State Bond) with down payment assistance by the Washington State Housing Finance Commission
- National Home Buyer Fund Grant down payment assistance program
- Home Equity Lines of Credit/Second Mortgages
- Reverse Mortgages
We lend on primary residences, vacation/second homes and investment properties located in Washington from 1 – 4 units.
If you’re interested in getting preapproved, here’s a list of documentation that is often required. NOTE: Not all items on this list may be required (and additional items may be required). You’re welcome to wait for me to review your application so I can provide you with a specific list of items needed to start your preapproval process.
Here are some important publications you should take time to review when considering a mortgage application:
Please remember, I’m licensed to originate mortgages on homes located in Washington. If your home that requires a mortgage is not located in Washington state, I cannot help you with your mortgage at this time.
Page last updated July 31, 2015