Would you like me to provide you with a rate quote including a detail of closing costs for your property located in Washington state? Mortgage rate quotes are FREE and you should not be required to have a credit report pulled at this stage of the mortgage process.
If you would like me to provide you with a quote, simply click here if you want a quote for buying a home, click here for a refi quote OR copy, paste and email the following information to me to rhonda (at) mortgageporter (dot) com:
- is this for a purchase or refinance? If it’s a refinance, are you taking any cash out or paying off a second mortgage/home equity line of credit? NOTE: if you’re interested in a quote for a Home Affordable Refi (HARP) please click here.
- loan amount
- estimated home value/sales price
- will/do you occupy the home or is it a second/vacation or investment property?
- preferred loan program (see below)
- how you estimate your credit. NOTE: lenders use the lowest middle score of all borrowers on the transaction.
- excellent (740 or higher)
- pretty good to great (720 – 739)
- very good (700 - 719)
- good (680 – 699)
- fair (660 – 679)
- okay (640 – 659)
- below 640 may find a challenging time finding mortgage financing at this time. Please keep in mind that the score you’re able to access online is different than what mortgage lenders do. If your score is too low for financing, I’m happy to review your credit and work with you to create a plan to help restore your credit.
I’ll provide you with a rate quote based on what is currently available via Twitter and/or a rate quote scenario (more detailed than a Good Faith Estimate, which requires 6 points of information before one can be issued).
We have the following types of programs available:
- Conventional Conforming including Fannie Mae Homepath and the Home Affordable Refinance Program (for both Fannie and Freddie) aka HARP 2.0
Mortgage rates can change often - often several times a day. You can follow my rate quotes and other mortgage information on Twitter. Please remember, I’m licensed to originate mortgages on homes located in Washington. If your home that requires a mortgage is not located in Washington state, I cannot help you with your mortgage at this time.