Mortgage Master Service Corporation is a Correspondent Lender located in Washington state. Our company has been serving Washington families since 1976. As a Correspondent Lender, we process, underwrite, prepare loan documents and fund mortgages from our credit line. We also have the ability to broker mortgages when needed.
Like a mortgage broker, we work with several lenders, including large banks and niche lenders. This gives us the ability to offer competitive pricing along with a variety of mortgage programs.
Some view correspondent lenders as a hybrid combination of a bank and mortgage broker.
Mortgage Master Service Corporation offers the following mortgage programs for homes located anywhere within Washington State:
- Conventional Conforming
- Fannie Mae Homepath: UPDATE 10/2014: The FannieMae HomePath Mortgage program is no longer available.
- Freddie Mac Homesteps (technically this isn’t a “program”….yet)
- Freddie Mac Home Possible
- Washington State Housing Finance Commission Programs including the Home Advantage Program, House Key (state bond) and 8 different down payment assistance programs.
- NHF Platinum Program with Down Payment Assistance Grant
- HARP 2.0 aka Home Affordable Refinance Program
- Family Opportunity Mortgage
- Jumbo - non-conforming (including reduced down payment options)
- VA Jumbo
- Reverse Mortgage
We have programs for owner occupied, vacation/second homes and investment properties for 1-4 unit homes, including condos. We offer fixed rate and adjustable rate mortgage programs.
Rhonda Porter has been originating mortgages at Mortgage Master Service Corporation since April 2000. If you would like Rhonda to assist you with your mortgage for your home (owner occupied, vacation or investment) located anywhere in Washington State, click here.