The first issue for 2008 of The Mortgage Porter Quarterly is being mailed starting this weekend.
This snail-mail newsletter features:
- Your Credit: Tips to Score Big
- Last Minute Tax Changes for 2007
- What’s New with Rhonda (a true read if you’re having troubles falling asleep)
- My (and my hubby’s) favorite recipe for Huevos Rancheros (pictured above). YES…I made that.
- My Mortgage Adoption Campaign
- Credit Check Up (this issue, I recommend visiting www.annualcreditreport.com and pulling your free copy from Experian. (You’re allowed 1 free copy from each bureau annually).
- And much, much more.
Would you like to be on my snail-mail list and receive The Mortgage Porter Quarterly?
Confession: it’s really not a quarterly. I only mail this out three times a year (currently). I didn’t want to call my newsletter "The Mortgage Porter Thirdly".