Here’s a recent sample from today (in chronological order):
- Lying on a 4506
- Wells Fargo Loan Officer ethics and conduct
- Douglas Andrew Missed Fortune
- Prepayment penalties and selling a home
- Countrywide misleading advertisement no closing costs
- Will my payment go up when my ARM adjust
- 30 Year Interest Only and 10 year interest only
- 4506 reveals borrower didn’t file tax returns
- Fannie Mae Flex
I like to read how viewers have discovered Mortgage Porter. The search phrases are helpful as it shows me what is currently on people’s mind. And provides me with ideas for future posts.
There is a definite ethics theme with both lenders and consumers and there are general searches about mortgages. I’ve added the links to the pages the visitors were referred to (there are a couple links I had to make an educated guess on).
I wish Typepad had a way to show what the most viewed pages are in Mortgage Porter’s history…I’ll have to send them an email! Meanwhile…I’m just scanning the information as much as possible to get a glimpse of how people are finding this site.